- "TÚRÓ RUDI"
- Music and nursery rhymes with lots of cuddling, incorporating methods of Zoltán Kodály, Klára Kokas and Ringató, for children under 3 years of age and their parents
- "MEKK ELEK" NURSERY
- Puppet theatre, singing, games, stories, poems, nursery rhymes, craft for children aged 3-5, without their parents
- Basic literacy, vocabulary building through stories, poems, songs and games for 5-7 years olds
- "JANIKOVSZKY ÉVA"
- Further literacy and vocabulary building, plus basic heritage through stories, songs, poems for 7-8 years olds
- Hungarian Literature, History and grammar for 9-10 years olds
- MAGYAR VÁNDOR
- Hungarian literature and history classes for 11-12 years olds.
- "RÍMHÁNYÓ ROMHÁNYI"
- Hungarian Literature, History and Grammar for 13-14 years olds
- "KOSZTOLÁNYI DEZSŐ (ECL 2)"
- Hungarian Literature, History and Grammar, also Hungarian as a Foreign Language class for 14+ years olds, preparing pupils for intermediate ECL Exam.
- Hungarian as a Foreign Language for children aged 6-11 We need minimum 5 children to maintain this class, or interested families need to be ready to share the annual costs of running.
- "TOKAJI ASZU" (ECL1)
- Hungarian as a Foreign Language for 14+ beginners, based on the Hungarolingua 1 work books.
- "UNICUM (ECL 3)"
- Hungarian as a Foreign Language for over 14s (including adults), preparing students for A-level equivalent ECL exam.
- "TEA TIME"
- English as a Foreign Language class for adult beginners.
- KODÁLY MUSIC I-II
- Singing, with the famous Sol-fa method, in two age groups with a maximum of 12 in each group (waiting list possible)
I: Mekk Elek nursery and Vuk class age group
II. Janikovszky Éva, Hétvezér and Magyar Vándor classes
I: 4.50pm-5.10pm II: 5.15pm-5.35pm
- FOLK DANCE I-II
- Folk dance for children aged 12 or less, and their parents, in two age group
3.45pm-4.15pm and 5.45pm-6.15pm
- "SZÓRAKATÉMA" DRAMA WORKSHOP
- Games with words and "mini stage" for pupils 8-12 years olds (for all of Hétvezér and Magyar Vándor classes and some of Janikovszky Éva class).
- KÍNHÁZ" DRAMA WORKSHOP
- Learning and performing Hungarian plays and musicals for pupils of Rímhányó Romhányi and Kosztolányi Dezső classes.
- "HUNLAP" JOURNALIST CLUB
- Basic journalism (the theory) and writing & editing our school newspaper (the practical side) for children 9 and older
- Introduction to Psychology for students of Rímhányó Romhányi and Kosztolányi Dezső classes.
- Sotheby Mews Day Centre
(On Google Map or GPS, use N5 2UP for a more accurate result - see letter "B" on this map)
How to get there:
Arsenal (Piccadilly line) then 7-8 minutes walk, or
Finsbury Park (Victoria & Piccadilly line) then buses 4, 19, or 236 - however, you might prefer changing to Piccadilly and come back to Arsenal station.
Car: own free car park, though spaces are limited. Free parking at one side of the street (please check which) after 1.30pm, except on match days, when further restrictions apply.