- "TÚRÓ RUDI" CLUB
- Music, nursery rhymes, games, basic craft incorporating methods of Kodaly, Klara Kokas and Ringató, for children under 3 years of age and their parents
- "MEKK ELEK" NURSERY
- Puppet theatre, singing, games, stories, poems, nursery rhymes, craft for children aged 3-5, without their parents
- "VUK" CLASS
- Basic literacy, vocabulary building through stories, poems, songs and games for 5-7 years olds
- "JANIKOVSZKY ÉVA" CLASS
- Further literacy and vocabulary building, plus basic heritage through stories, songs, poems for 7-8 years olds
- "HÉTVEZÉR" CLASS
- Hungarian Literature, History and grammar for 9-10 years olds
- "KOSZTOLÁNYI DEZSŐ (ECL 2)" CLASS
- Hungarian Literature, History and Grammar, also Hungarian as a Foreign Language class for 14+ years olds, preparing pupils for intermediate ECL Exam.
- Hungarian as a Foreign Language for children aged 6-11
We need minimum 5 children to maintain this class, or interested families need to be ready to share the annual costs of running.
- "UNICUM (ECL 3)" CLASS
- Hungarian as a Foreign Language for over 15s (including adults), preparing students for A-level equivalent ECL exam.
- KÍNHÁZ" DRAMA WORKSHOP
- Learning and performing Hungarian plays and musicals for pupils of Rímhányó Romhányi and Kosztolányi Dezső classes.
- "SZÓRAKATÉMA" DRAMA WORKSHOP
- Games with words and "mini stage" for pupils 8-12 years olds (for all of Hétvezér and Magyar Vándor classes and some of Janikovszky Éva class).
- KODÁLY MUSIC I-II
- Singing with the famous Sol-fa method in two age groups with a maximum of 12 in each group (waiting list possible)
I: Mekk Elek nursery and Vuk school class age group
II. Janikovszky Éva, Hétvezér and Magyar Vándor classes
I: 4.50pm-5.10pm II: 5.20pm-5.40pm
- FOLK DANCE I-II
- Folk dance for children aged 9 or less, and their parents
3.45pm-4.15pm and 5.45pm-6.15pm
- "TOKAJI ASZU (ECL1) CLASS
- Hungarian as a Foreign Language for 14+ beginners, based on the Hungarolingua 1 work books.
- JOURNALIST CLUB
- Basic journalism (the theory) and writing & editing our school newspaper (the practical side) for children 9 and older
- "RÍMHÁNYÓ ROMHÁNYI" CLASS
- Hungarian Literature, History and Grammar for 13-14 years olds.
- MAGYAR VÁNDOR
- Hungarian literature and history classes for 11-12 years olds.
- Sotheby Mews Day Centre
(De Google térképen vagy GPS-en az N5 2UP írányítószám pontosabb választ ad! A Highbury Park-ról a Sotheby Road-ra fordulva rögtön balra van a bejárat.)
How to get there:
Arsenal (Piccadilly line) then 7-8 minutes walk, or
Finsbury Park (Victoria & Piccadilly line) then buses 4, 19, or 236 - however, you might prefer changing to Piccadilly and come back to Arsenal station.
Car: own free car park, though spaces limited. Free parking in the street after 1.30pm, except match days, when 4.30pm.