- "TÚRÓ RUDI"
- Music and nursery rhymes with lots of cuddling, incorporating methods of Zoltán Kodály, Klára Kokas and Ringató, for children under 3 years of age and their parents
- "MEKK ELEK" NURSERY
- Puppet theatre, singing, games, stories, poems, nursery rhymes, craft for children aged 3-5, without their parents
- Basic literacy, vocabulary building through stories, poems, songs and games for 5-6 years olds
- "JANIKOVSZKY ÉVA"
- Further literacy and vocabulary building, plus basic heritage through stories, songs, poems for 7-8 years olds
- Hungarian Literature, History and grammar for 9-10 years olds
- MAGYAR VÁNDOR
- Hungarian literature and history classes for 11-12 years olds.
- "RÍMHÁNYÓ ROMHÁNYI"
- Hungarian Literature, History and Grammar for 13-14 years olds
- "KOSZTOLÁNYI DEZSŐ (ECL 2)"
- Hungarian Literature, History and Grammar, also Hungarian as a Foreign Language class for 15-17 years olds, preparing pupils for intermediate ECL Exam.
- Hungarian as a Foreign Language for children aged 5-17 - pupils receive this language support in lieu of the heritage classes, while join their age group for other activities. Interested families need to be ready to share the costs of running on top of the regular membership fee.
2.00pm-3.30pm or 4.20pm-5.50pm
- "TOKAJI ASZU" (ECL1)
- Hungarian as a Foreign Language for adult beginners, based on the Hungarolingua 1 work books.
- "UNICUM (ECL 3)"
- Hungarian as a Foreign Language for adults, preparing students for A-level equivalent ECL exam.
- "TEA TIME"
- English as a Foreign Language class for adult beginners.
- KODÁLY MUSIC I-II
- Singing, with the famous Sol-fa method, in two age groups with a maximum of 12 in each group (waiting list possible)
I: Mekk Elek nursery and Vuk class age group
II. Janikovszky Éva, Hétvezér and Magyar Vándor classes
I: 4.50pm-5.10pm II: 5.15pm-5.35pm
- FOLK DANCE I-II
- Folk dance for children aged 12 or less, and their parents, in two age group
3.45pm-4.15pm and 5.45pm-6.15pm
- "SZÓRAKATÉMA" DRAMA WORKSHOP
- Games with words and "mini stage" for all of Hétvezér and Magyar Vándor classes and those aged 8 or more in Janikovszky Éva class.
- KÍNHÁZ" DRAMA WORKSHOP
- Learning and performing Hungarian plays and musicals for pupils of Rímhányó Romhányi and Kosztolányi Dezső classes.
- "HUNLAP" JOURNALIST CLUB
- Basic journalism (the theory) and writing & editing our school newspaper (the practical side) for children 9 and older
- Introduction to Psychology for students of Rímhányó Romhányi and Kosztolányi Dezső classes.
- Sotheby Mews Day Centre
(On Google Map or GPS, use N5 2UP for a more accurate result - see letter "B" on this map)
How to get there:
Arsenal (Piccadilly line) then 7-8 minutes walk, or
Finsbury Park (Victoria & Piccadilly line) then buses 4, 19, or 236 - however, you might prefer changing to Piccadilly and come back to Arsenal station.
Car: own free car park, though spaces are limited. Free parking at one side of the street (please check which) after 1.30pm, except on match days, when further restrictions apply.